SIGN UP FOR OUR NOVEMBER TRAINING!
LEARN HOW TO identify mental health issues and to connect individuals to professional help! Training is virtual and held on zoom. Attendees will receive zoom link via email after registration!
At Mental Health Global Network our mission is to help others prioritize mental health at an equivalent level to physical health. Through this virtual two hour workshop we aim to help educate participants on mental illness, suicidal thoughts/behaviors, by-stander intervention, self-care, self-help strategies, destigmatizing mental illness, and more.
This course is evidence based and psychologist endorsed. All participants will receive certificates upon completion of the course.
Mental Health Topics Covered:
- COVID-19's impact on mental health in general
- Warning signs and symptoms of various mental illnesses
- Mental Health Statistics
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Trauma, PTSD
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Forms of professional treatment
- Mental Health Emergency Action Plan & recovery
- Self-care, self-help strategies
- Coping mechanisms